- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visit and use of the site, including reference source, visit duration, page views and site navigation paths;
- Information such as your e-mail address that you provide to register on our site;
- The information you provide when creating a profile on our site, such as your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education and employment status;
- information you provide when subscribing to our emails and/or newsletters, such as name and email address;
- The information you enter while using the services on our site;
- information generated when you use our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about anything you have purchased, a service you have used or a transfer you have made through our site, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information;
- Information you submit to our site for the purpose of sharing it on the internet using our site, including your username, profile picture and the content of your post;
- Any communication content you send via our site or e-mail, including communication content and metadata;
- Any other personal information you send to us.
Before you submit another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent that the information will be shared and processed in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information sent to us through our site will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administer our site and business;
- personalize our site for you;
- To enable you to use the services on our site;
- To send you the products you purchased from our site;
- to provide services purchased from our site;
- to send you notifications, invoices and payment reminders and to collect payments from you;
- to engage in non-marketing commercial communications with you;
- to send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- To send you our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you do not want the newsletter);
- To send you marketing content that we think will be useful to you, by our business or carefully selected third party businesses, by post, e-mail or similar technologies, if you specifically agree (if you do not want marketing content, you can notify us at any time);
- provide statistical information about our users to third parties (but these third parties cannot identify any user using this information);
- To resolve complaints and claims made by or about you regarding our site;
- keep our site secure and prevent fraud;
- to verify that our website is being used in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions (including monitoring messages sent via the private message service on our site) and
- for other purposes.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish that information or we may use it under the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can limit the publication of your information on our site and can be changed through the privacy controls on the site.
We will not pass your personal information on to any third parties or the direct marketing departments of other third parties unless you give your express consent.
D. Sharing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as this is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may transmit your personal information to all members of our group of companies (meaning our subsidiaries, our parent holding company and its subsidiaries) insofar as this is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- Where legally required;
- in relation to ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to protect, exercise and defend our legal rights (including passing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to buyers (or potential buyers) of any businesses and assets we sell (or intend to sell); and
- To a person whom we believe may apply to the court for the disclosure of personal information, if we have reasonable opinions that the court or authorized persons and institutions will decide to disclose the personal information.
We do not share your personal information with third parties except as described in this policy.
E. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be transferred between, stored and processed in the countries in which we operate to be used for the purposes specified in this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The information you share or send to be shared on our website can be accessed from all over the world through our website. We cannot prevent this information from being misused by others.
- You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information specified in Section F.
F. Storage of personal information
- Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures designed to ensure that we meet our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information we process may not be stored for longer than necessary for the stated purpose or purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of Section G, we retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- Where legally required;
- in cases where we believe that the documents are relevant to ongoing or possible legal processes and
- To protect, exercise and defend our legal rights (including passing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
G. Security of your personal information
- We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We store all your personal information on secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All financial transfers made through our site are protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of data over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- It is your responsibility to keep the password you use to access our site confidential, we will not ask you to give your password (other than to log in to our site).
We may change this policy from time to time and publish the new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you understand any possible changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or a private messaging system on our site.
I. Your rights
You can request that we forward to you the information we hold about you; To obtain this information the following is required:
- payment of fees and
- You must submit documents proving your identity (For the protection of personal information and rights, we usually accept a notarized copy of your passport and an invoice showing your current address).
We may retain the information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes at any time.
In practice, you will either expressly agree in advance to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the option to not have your personal information used for marketing purposes.
J. Third party websites
Our site contains links and details to third party sites. We have no control over, and cannot be held responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please let us know if personal information about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names and purposes of the cookies we use on our website are stated below:
- when the user visits the website / monitoring users as they navigate the website / enabling the use of shopping carts on the website / improving the usability of the website / analyzing the use of the website / preventing fraud and increasing the security of the website / customizing the website for each user / showing advertisements tailored to the interests of certain users;
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies with the cookie override feature by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, then unchecking the “Accept cookies from sites” checkbox and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customization and control” menu, clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and selecting “Block sites from setting data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will restrict the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you cannot use all the features on our site.
- You can delete cookies stored on your computer. For example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you need to manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- In Firefox (version 24) you can delete all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking on “Show cookies” and then clicking on “Delete all cookies”.
- In Chrome (version 29), after accessing the “Customization and control” menu, clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, selecting “Delete cookies and other site plug-in data” and clicking on “Clear browsing data” You can delete all cookies by clicking .
- Deleting cookies will restrict the usability of many websites.